We are going on a Bear Hunt! And we are gonna catch a big one! This Sensory Path has become one of our favorites this year. With 6 different movement areas, this path is designed to use movement to help regulate sensory seeking behaviors while increasing cognition!
Designed to take kids on a sensory adventure, each area uses a different body movement or positions to offer a variety of sensory input. Using researched-based practices, the “Going On Bear Hunt” Sensory Path utilizes a specific series of Proprioceptive, Vestibular, Visual, Bilateral Coordination, Stretching, and Balancing movement activities to help develop self-regulation skills and increase cognition and also peer relationships! This path offers over 80 continual feet of focused sensory input! The “Bear Hunt Path” includes:
- 1- 4’X9’ Woodland Creature Numbered Tree Step and Say
- 2 – Title Rocks
- 30 – Pair of Bear Paws (60 paws total!)
- 10 – Thinking Rocks for Hopping
- 1- 3’ X 8’ Infinity Snake
- 10- 12” Lily Pads
- 10- 8” Multi-Colored Feet
- 1- set of 26 12” Pink and Purple AlphaDots™
- Application Tools and Detailed Instructions
- Movement guide with proper Sensory Path Use instructions
****All of our elements are pre-cut and ready to peel and apply to your floor, no additional trimming is necessary around image edges. Some elements are grouped on transfer pages, and backing paper will need to be cut to separate the shapes. When necessary, application tape is applied to help transfer intricately cut images. Instructions and application tools included in package.