We are going on a Bear Hunt! And we are gonna catch a big one! The Going On A Bear Hunt activity pathway has become one of our favorites. With 6 different movement areas, this path is designed to use movement to help regulate sensory seeking behaviors while increasing cognition!
Designed to take kids on a sensory adventure, each area uses a different body movement or positions to offer a variety of sensory input. Using researched-based practices, the Going On A Bear Hunt sensory walk utilizes a specific series of Proprioceptive, Vestibular, Visual, Bilateral Coordination, Stretching, and Balancing movement activities to help develop self-regulation skills and increase cognition and also peer relationships! This path offers over 80 continual feet of focused sensory input! The “Bear Hunt Path” includes:
- 1- 4’X9’ Woodland Creature Numbered Tree Step and Say
- Bear Paws Crawl-
- 22 Pairs of Bear Paws
- 4 Mindful Movement + Motivational Signs
- 1 Instructional Block
- Thinking Rock Push wall-
- 12 Thinking Rocks with Bear Paws–arrange in different directions for extra coordination and proprioceptive work!
- 7 Pairs of Bear Paws for the Wall
- 3 “Push” rocks
- 1 Directional Sign
- 1- 3’ X 8’ Infinity Snake
- 10- 12” Lily Pads
- 10- 8” Multi-Colored Feet
- 1- set of 26 12” Pink and Purple AlphaDots™
- Also includes 12″- “Alphabet Hop” and “The End” Dots
- Application Tools and Detailed Instructions
- Movement guide with proper Sensory Path™ Use instructions
****All of our elements are pre-cut and ready to peel and apply to your floor, no additional trimming is necessary around image edges. Some elements are grouped on transfer pages, and backing paper will need to be cut to separate the shapes. When necessary, application tape is applied to help transfer intricately cut images. Instructions and application tools included in package.