This Sensory Path is made to send kids out of this world! From the countdown to “Blast Off” this interactive path takes kids through a universe of learning and sensory integration! They will tip to through the gravity zone on letters A-Z, then space jump from planet to planet until they reach the moonwalk! Kids love to “reach” for the stars as they travel across the moon. Finally ending with “one small step for man” and a few “giant leaps for mankind” this sensory path ends with a moonwalk back to class!
The “Blast Off” Sensory Path has vibrant colors, and bold rich graphics to brighten your sensory area while engaging the student’s interest.
The “Blast Off” Sensory Package includes:
- 1- 13″ “Start” Directionals Word for Path beginning
- 7- 11″ Countdown Multicolored Stars (#4-10)
- 1- 55″x35″ “Super Rocketship”
- 1- 18″ “Blast Off” Super Sign
- 26- 6.5″ Gravity Walk Letters
- 1- Space Jump Planet Path (which includes: 18″ Sun, 13.5″ Mercury, 15″ Venus, 16″ Earth, 13″ Mars, 18″ Jupiter, 22″ Saturn, 14.5″ Uranus, 17″ Neptune, 1.5″ Attachment lines, 9-3.5″ Planet Labels)
- 1- 40″x54″ Moonwalk Push Place (one-floor graphic 19×54, one walk graphic 19×54,14-assorted colored/sizes “Push” stars)
- 1- 4″ “Reach for the Stars” wall graphic
- 20- Spacewalk Moon Boot Prints (10-pairs)
- 3- 9″ Spacewalk Moons
- 24- 4.5″ Directional arrows
- 20- Assorted Filler Stars (4″-6″ inch stars)
This sensory path package comes with enough elements to stretch 80-100 feet. Designed to change the child’s body position as he/she completes the course, it has the child focus on academic visuals, while moving the body in a specific order. As the child moves through the path, the body movements slow down or speed up, but work towards giving the proper sensory input without overstimulating the student. Our paths are all designed by using research-based sensory integration therapy techniques to decrease sensory seeking behaviors and increase cognition.
****All of our elements are pre-cut and ready to peel and apply to your floor, no additional trimming is necessary around image edges. Some elements are grouped on transfer pages, and backing paper will need to be cut to separate the shapes. When necessary, application tape is applied to help transfer intricately cut images.
** All packages include beautifully designed, high quality precut graphics, a how-to installation guide, an application tool, a simple layout map for a standard size hallway, and a care guide for after the path is applied.